- Multifamily Housing
- Nonprofit Facilities
- Special Programs
- Property Managers
- For Investors
ASSET MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
• Contact Us
• Income/Rent Limits
• Tax Credit Compliance Manual
• Tax Credit Compliance FAQs
• Bond Compliance Manual
• Bond Compliance FAQs
• Compliance Workshop Registration
• Event Calendar
Be the first to know!
• E-News monthly newsletter
Web-Based Annual Reporting System (WBARS)
LINK TO WBARS SITE
November 19, 2014 Combined Funders Annual Report
November 19, 2014 Combined Funders Annual Report Training Webinar
2014 WBARs Annual Report Matrix
WBARS FAQs Rev 04/2011
WBARS User Guide Rev 12/2012
Annual Report Submission Supplemental Materials Update 09/2014
PARTICIPATING PUBLIC FUNDERS
HOW DOES PROPERTY DATA GET INTO WBARS?
- You can manually enter information on the website, OR
- If you use a compliance software system, you can transfer
data via an XML upload from your system.
XML Import Documentation for END USERS
XML Import Documentation for SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
NOTE: If you would like to test the XML data transfer from your compliance software or you experience problems in uploading that your vendor can't solve, please email Steve Reynolds, J Street Technology, email@example.com, or call him at 425.869.0797 x114.
- Check with the WBARS Administrator for your organization if you
need to have an account set up for you in the system.
- Make sure you agree with the information in WBARS before you
begin entering data. If you encounter incorrect information, such
as a missing unit at a project, email your funder immediately. Only
funders can add or delete units, or make changes to square footage
and bedroom size.